Level Up - 史逸欣

小豆之家:

so come out.
所以,走出来吧
you have been waiting long enough.
你已经等很久了吧
you’re done with all the talk talk talk with nothing on the table.
无意义地谈谈谈,你已经谈够了吧
it’s time to come on out.
是时候走出来了
there will be no sign from above.
再也不会有来自上面的迹象了
you’ll only hear the knock knock knock of your own heart as signal.
心脏一声声地敲敲敲,你只能听见心里的这个信号

if you are afraid, come out.
如果你害怕了,走出来吧
if you are awake, come out.
如果你清醒了,走出来吧
come out and level up.
走出来,往前看吧

begin again.
再次开始
dynamite the dam on the flow.
炸掉一切流动的阻碍
your body feels the tock tock tock of time as it hammers.
时钟嗒嗒嗒一声声地敲,你的身体感受到了吧
lord we are all cinders
主啊,我们都是煤渣
from a fire burning long ago,
来自很久前燃烧过的火焰
but here it is the knock knock knock of your own heart that matters.
但是自己的心脏还在一声声地敲,这就够了
if you are afraid, come forth.
如果你害怕了,走出来吧
if you are alone, come forth now.
如果你孤单一人,走出来吧
everybody here has loved and lost,
每个人都曾被爱过,迷失过
so level up and love again.
所以向前看,再次去爱吧
call it any name you need.
把它叫做你喜欢的任何名字
call it your 2.0, your rebirth, whatever –
你自己的2.0,你的重生,随便什么都可以
so long as you can feel it all,
只要你能感受到它
so long as all your doors are flung wide.
只要你的心门还洞开
call it your day no. 1 in the rest of forever.
把它叫做你剩下所有日子的第一天
if you are afraid, give more.
如果你害怕了,付出更多吧
if you are alive, give more now.
如果你感觉活着,现在就付出更多吧
everybody here has seams and scars.
每个人都有裂缝和疤痕
so what. level up.
但是这又有什么?走出来吧

let your faith die.
让你的信仰死去吧
bring your wonder.
带着你的好奇心来
yes, you are only one.
是的,你就是唯一
no, it is not enough
不,这还不够
but if you lift your eyes, I am your brother.
如果你抬起眼,我就是你的兄弟姐妹
and this is all we need.
这就是我们需要的全部
and this is where we start.
这就是我们开始的地方
this is the day we greet.
这就是我们相遇的那天
this is the day, no other.
就是今天

小豆之家敬上!


评论
热度(4)
© uin7 | Powered by LOFTER